Ok so since I have a teacher blog now, I feel like I can enter linky parties. I like to stalk interesting linky parties, as they take me to so many awesome blogs. Over at Ladybugs Teacher Files she is having a party about my FAVORITE thing - shopping! Specifically, school shopping. Of course, Target chooses NOW to put out all their fabulous school items and tempting me with their cuteness and UGH! I will just have to share some of the things I found. I will try to add pics later.
First, I purchased Dr. Suess silly bands for my treasure chest. I also got some cute Hello Kitty erasers for my treasure chest as well. Also in Target's dollar spot, I found a weather wheel. I am completely revamping my morning routine and this weather wheel has 3, yes, 3 arrows for different weather combinations! I LOVE it. Hrm, what else? OH - I love their little popcorn containers and am going to use them for popcorn word games during Word Work. I also found little pencil die cuts that I am going to write the minutes of the clock on and put them around my classroom clock to help with telling time.
ETA Pictures of my stash!
I am sure I will be going to the dollar tree and dollar spot many, many more times this summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment