I joined ANOTHER linky party. I think I need an intervention. Go Fourth with Mrs. Owens is having a top 10 things about you linky party and I wanted to join the fun. Plus also, she is having an amazing giveaway for 100 followers! The prize she's giving away is SO CUTE, and I hope I win. :)
10. I have three world championship gold medals from Winter Guard International.
9. I eat ice cream every. single. night.
8. 311 is my favorite band in the world and I went on a cruise with them this past year. <3
7. I have two tattoos and am planning on adding a third soon.
6. I am obsessed with dance and anything having to do with it. So You Think You Can Dance, Dancing With the Stars, Dirty Dancing, anything. I LOVE it all.
5. I love to travel and want to go back to Italy for much longer than a week.
4. I proposed to the anesthesologist who gave me my epidural during my labor...LOL
3. I hate to swim, and only really doggie paddle.
2. My favorite place in the world is Boldt Castle in the 1000 Islands. Sooo romantic.
1. I will own a boat someday! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have two tattoos too! No immediate plans for anymore though. Thanks for joining my linky party!
ReplyDeleteRachel
Go Fourth! With Mrs. Owens
omg i LOL @ your top 10! I am a new follower thanks to the linky party! Stop by my blog, follow me & find out about my 200 follower giveaway :o)
ReplyDeletePeace, Mel D
Oh the Places We’ll Go