Just a quickie update on my compulsive teacher shopping. (I am headed to ANOTHER Dollar Tree today...)
So in this pic, we have a desktop pocket chart from Target that has a dry erase top! My desktop pocket stand from Really Good Stuff came without the dry erase board (FAIL). Also from Target are the cute little star buckets that I will use in my writing center to hold pencils. I have one on my desk at home and I l-o-v-e it. From the Dollar Tree, I found spinners! OMG! All of my games for enVision math say "use the tip of a pencil and a paper clip as a spinner"...well my kids poked holes in all my stuff. Meh. So I'm in LURVE with my spinners. I also found star card pockets! I don't quite know what I'll do with them yet but I know I'll find some way to use them. Possibly for calendar. And that pink shovel in the background? For my daughter for our trip to the 1000 Islands at the end of the month. :)
Speaking of card pockets, I need to purchase some in bulk for my personal classroom library. Anyone know where I can find them???? I've searched Staples, Office Max and online but no dice.
Monday, July 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment