About Me

My photo
I have been teaching for 10 years, all of them in special education. I started as a consultant teacher at 7th grade, and then moved to a self-contained classroom for 4 years. I am now back at the upper levels as a consultant teacher and am looking forward to a new adventure at this grade level.

Blog Archive

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Phew! I'm back!

Hello everyone! It's been quite a long time since I updated, but with good reason. I was on vacation in my favorite place - The Thousand Islands! :) I love it there. We rented a boat and had a great time. I also am updating from my brand new Mac book Pro that my husband bought me for our anniversary!! Wow! I'm so undeserving but very lucky. I can't wait to catch up on what has been going on in teacher-blog-land!

No comments:

Post a Comment