About Me

My photo
I have been teaching for 10 years, all of them in special education. I started as a consultant teacher at 7th grade, and then moved to a self-contained classroom for 4 years. I am now back at the upper levels as a consultant teacher and am looking forward to a new adventure at this grade level.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Just a few tidbits

1) I linked up with TBA in their multi-age blog group! Since I have kinders, 1's and 2's in my room it can be quite challenging to meet all their needs. I have yet to post about how I do that, but it'll be coming up soon!
2) Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a personalized clipboard for you to use in your classroom! I have 50 followers and I'm celebrating! :) Here are pics of boards I've done recently so you can check them out. I hope you choose to enter!


The giveaway ends on September 9th and all you have to do is post a comment to enter, and post about my blog on your blog and link back here. There ya go. :)

1 comment:

  1. I know I'm totally late in entering but I'm a new follower {thanks Hadar!} and think these are just adorable. I love your pink and zebra themes and am excited to share ideas with you this year. I'm a new follower! :)

    Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete