About Me

My photo
I have been teaching for 10 years, all of them in special education. I started as a consultant teacher at 7th grade, and then moved to a self-contained classroom for 4 years. I am now back at the upper levels as a consultant teacher and am looking forward to a new adventure at this grade level.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lime Green and Blue Obsession

My obsession with lime green and blue together has bled over into another project for the classroom. I had some leftover spray paint and I have decided that I hate my word work shelf that is currently in my room. I can only fit one bucket on a shelf and it can't be organized neatly. So I took an old bookshelf I had in my office and attacked it with spray paint. I ended up painting the driveway as well but ended up with a really cute piece of furniture for my word work materials. :)



Love it!

4 comments:

  1. Love this! Blue and Neon/Lime Green are my classroom colors this year as well. Where oh where did you find your lime green spray paint? I looked at a couple of places today and no one has it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I found the paint at Home Depot!

    ReplyDelete