About Me

My photo
I have been teaching for 10 years, all of them in special education. I started as a consultant teacher at 7th grade, and then moved to a self-contained classroom for 4 years. I am now back at the upper levels as a consultant teacher and am looking forward to a new adventure at this grade level.

Blog Archive

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Three'fer Thursday!

I love this topic today! I'm always on the lookout for new blogs and new sites to stalk religiously visit.
First up: favorite font! It's a tough choice between smiley monster, wish i were taller and ck handprint. However, the winner is....CK Handprint! I just downloaded it from LettersnStuff  the other day and I'm currently addicted.
Favorite teacher blog: I definitely can't narrow down all of my favorites, you can see allllll the links I have on my own blog to other fabulous teachers! I definitely love What The Teacher Wants and recently have found Tales of a Teacherista and LOVE what they have to share!
Favorite non-teacher blog: I love Confessions of a 20 Something! She is a southern belle who is absolutely hysterical when she blogs about her adventures. And when her pug blogs, she blogs in a French accent. Hilarious! She has awesome makeup and hair tutorials, and my goal in life is to learn the poof.
Favorite online resource: Oh man. Pinterest for sure. In the classroom I like Starfall, RAZ Kids, Tumblebooks and Kerpoof. Kerpoof is AMAZING. The kids can create pictures, movies, cards, and so much more. It helps their spelling, imaginations and creativity. Love it!

Go'head, get your Blog Hop on!

No comments:

Post a Comment