About Me

My photo
I have been teaching for 10 years, all of them in special education. I started as a consultant teacher at 7th grade, and then moved to a self-contained classroom for 4 years. I am now back at the upper levels as a consultant teacher and am looking forward to a new adventure at this grade level.

Blog Archive

Monday, September 5, 2011

O.M.G. My first award!

Ms. Rachel (let's hear it for SPED blogs! wooo!) has awarded me with my very first blog award! Omg. I'm so touched and excited and thrilled! It's the Versatile Blogger award! I do post a lot about a lot of random things. :)
Here are the rules:


 The Rules after accepting the Versatile Blogger Award are:
  • Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
  • Share 7 things about yourself
  • Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs. 
Thank you so much Rachel!!!!
 
7 things about me:
  1. I love ABC Family. Pretty Little Liars is one of the best shows ever.
  2. I went to Rome, Florence, and Venice to celebrate being done with my MSEd.
  3. I always sneeze in 3's.
  4. I love reading teen fiction novels.
  5. My daughter was a NICU baby when she was born and every year I raise money and walk in the fundraiser to give back to the amazing NICU nurses and doctors. <3
  6. I love to cook and try new recipes. 
  7. Snuggling with my daughter before bed is the best part of my day.
15 blogs I've recently found: 
1. Cards and Cardigans She makes the cutest crafts with Stampin' Up stuff! 
4. Light A Candle (really cute projects)
7. Teaching in Flip Flops (cutest zebra print stuff ever made) 
9. Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits (L-O-V-E her stuff!)

Thanks so much for reading my blog! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the award! It was the highlight of my day yesterday! :-)

    Kendra Light a Candle

    ReplyDelete