About Me

My photo
I have been teaching for 10 years, all of them in special education. I started as a consultant teacher at 7th grade, and then moved to a self-contained classroom for 4 years. I am now back at the upper levels as a consultant teacher and am looking forward to a new adventure at this grade level.

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Top 10 Reasons....

Today I found {this post} and knew I had to make my own!!!!!

The Top 10 Reasons I Know Christmas Is Near
10. Baking keeps me sane.  I have made 3 dozen Christmas cookies. It's not working.
9. I have taken up almost the entire hallway length with my reindeer display. {see post below for photo evidence}
8. Starfall, Tumblebooks and Kerpoof help me go to my happy place.
7. I am jealous of my SBA who is having surgery next week and will be out. I am contemplating an injury myself! "Ow...my pinky toe..."
6. I hear the lyrics to "The 12 Days of Christmas" in my nightmares.
5. I went to Walgreens on my planning period and bought a stash of chocolate courage, ie: chocolate covered pretzels.
4. Diet Pepsi and I have a 3-times-a-day date.
3. My eczema is flaring up so badly! My daughter keeps saying "Mommy itchy legs!"
2. We have convinced one of my kids that if she does all her work, it will snow. :P
1. The number 1 reason is the fact that my brain is so fried I can't even think of a real number 1 reason!!!

One. Week. Left.

3 comments: