About Me

My photo
I have been teaching for 10 years, all of them in special education. I started as a consultant teacher at 7th grade, and then moved to a self-contained classroom for 4 years. I am now back at the upper levels as a consultant teacher and am looking forward to a new adventure at this grade level.

Blog Archive

Monday, June 4, 2012

Quick Preview...

I am just going to post quickly tonight to share a preview of what I have been working on and will be posting very soon! I have to wait until I have my work computer with me to bundle these things in a PDF, since there is no free trial Acrobat Pro available for Macs. Grumble.


I will be creating a few more binder covers like these and bundling them together in a cute little themed package. Coming soon - hopefully tomorrow!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks fab. I can't wait to see!

    Tai Patrice

    speechchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! But I am oh so thankful I no longer have to write IEPs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are way adorable! Can't wait to see more

    http://mstinezskids.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete