I'm posting for Blog Hoppin' for Teacher Week!!!
{if you want to link up too, just right click the picture and save it to your computer}
{if you want to link up too, just right click the picture and save it to your computer}
I was on a hunt for a new planner today. Of course I am dying for an Erin Condren one, who isn't? I just can't shell out $50 bucks for a planner no matter how amazing they are. So I got one at Wal-Mart and decorated it myself.
I think its pretty cute! I like the stickers, and of course, my husband, who has to give me a hard time about EVERY.THING. I. DO., says, "Can't you just write your name on it?"
No.
The end.
The end of August is looking pretty busy. Yes, I have band camp written in there! I teach the color guard for the marching band. /dork
I loooooove these pens. I love that they are colorful, cheap and write so nicely! Perfect pen. I love Flair pens too of course but they are expensive!
I think I've purchased about 12 packs this summer. I thought I was done buying them, until I bought some reading centers on TPT this morning.
I am a shopaholic.
I also bought the Hunger Games on DVD, so I know how I will be spending my evening tonight!! Can't wait to see it! I liked the first book, so I'm hoping the movie does it some justice.
Do you have must-haves for your classroom? If so, become a follower of Blog Hoppin' and link up below! Remember to link to your direct post, not just your blog url. Include the Teacher Week poster {right click the poster from above} and link back to Blog Hoppin'! :)
Link Up and make sure:
1. You are a Blog Hoppin' follower.
2. You include the Teacher Week Graphic in your post.
3. You link your post, not just your blog URL.

I heard the movie is great! Enjoy your night :-)
ReplyDeleteTerri
www.the-creative-apple.blogspot.com
YOU BOUGHT HUNGER GAMES!!! Jealous;) I love that movie...and was very tempted to buy it all weekend...but I have avoided it. Instead, I HAVE purchased laminating pouches, size 11.5x17". Then I realized, my laminator doesn't take pouches that wide. So logically, that meant I had to buy a larger laminator. LOL My boyfriend gave me a hard time, but it was very logical, I thought. I also love the colored pens. I just purchased some as well. Good luck with band camp:-D
ReplyDeleteWe are ALL Special!
These are definitely must haves..the planner, the pens, the laminating sheets..and of course The Hunger Games movie!
ReplyDeleteGladys
http://teachinginhighheels.blogspot.com