About Me

My photo
I have been teaching for 10 years, all of them in special education. I started as a consultant teacher at 7th grade, and then moved to a self-contained classroom for 4 years. I am now back at the upper levels as a consultant teacher and am looking forward to a new adventure at this grade level.

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 13, 2012

TPT Problems

Is anyone else having difficulty uploading items to TPT lately? The site is telling me to please upload a supported format. Which includes PDF, which is what I'm trying to upload. I am very frustrated! I thought it might have been because I had 20 items for sale and maybe I had hit some kind of limit for basic sellers. But I took down some items that were not selling well and it still would not let me upload a new item. Grrrr....

So to make a long story short, I am going to move shop over to Teachers Notebook for awhile. Hopefully that will be a place you will go to find my items, if you like them.

The first item I've been working on is this cute spooky sight word roll and color activity.


This is the first grade level activity and you can find it on my Teachers Notebook shop! I will be making a second grade level one soon, and kindergarten will be soon to follow.

Click on the link to go to my shop! Spooky Sight Words

3 comments:

  1. I have also had problems with TpT, Alicia! I find that Teachers Notebook has made it so clean and easy to upload!
    The Moffatt Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alicia!
    I came across your blog via Miss Allison because she gave you a shout out! Can't wait to read about all your great ideas. I teach K-5 self contained students with Autism. I'm a newer blogger and still trying to get into the habit of posting regularly but please check me out at The Puzzling World of Autism
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I just BOO'D you! Check out my post about it. As a treat for being BOO’d we are supposed to give away things from our TpT store…however I don’t have a store and I offer everything free on my blog. BUT if you see something in a picture or have something in mind you have been looking for I would be happy to check my school files and email you whatever you would like! 

    Allison
    Miss Allison's Class

    ReplyDelete