I haven't been around here lately and I'm sorry for that. It's been a very busy month for me. I just had wrist surgery so I'm out of work for 8 weeks! I had really bad tendinitis and torn cartilage so I am happy it's finally been fixed. Not sure what I'm going to do for eight weeks off but I'm sure I can keep myself busy.
First of all, I'm starting my diet..like everyone else! I can't help it though, it needs to happen. I am making more of an effort to count calories and get my butt on the treadmill. I also need to start eating more fruits and vegetables. Blech. I like my carbs!
I think I am going to miss teaching and am going to look forward to going back at the end of February. Hopefully I will be able to blog a bit more now that things have settled down. Thanks for sticking with me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OH NO! I hope you recover well from surgery! My thumb/hand has been hurting a lot lately when I grasp/pick things up, and I keep telling my boyfriend I think I am developing carpal tunnel (he disagrees). Hope you enjoy 8 weeks off though. That is a crazy long time off. Good luck with your new resolutions:)
ReplyDeleteWe are ALL Special!