I went in to my class yesterday to surprise the kids, and boy were they surprised! They weren't expecting me until Monday, and they are even marking the day of my return on the calendar as a special day in February. I was surprised and flattered. They can be so cute, when they're not chucking chairs. ;)
My sub has done a great job with them. My room is not an easy room to just walk into and take over because of their difficult behaviors. She did awesome, and when I observed yesterday, I learned a few new things that I never thought of doing before, and I loved that. We are going to split Monday in half and she will teach in the morning, and I will take over in the afternoon.
I really want to get her a little thank you gift but I don't know what I should give her. I know you all out there in blog land have great creative ideas! If you have a cute idea of a thank you gift, please share it in the comments!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awe! That's good to hear! Search thank you gift ideas on Pinterest. Maybe the candy bar bucket thank you? Good luck:)
ReplyDeleteWe are ALL Special!