So it snowed.
Maybe you heard about it.
Just a question - when did we start naming winter storms? I have lived in Upstate NY my whole life and never once have I heard a winter storm named until this past weekend.
I like how the snow formed around my phone wires. :)
And my street does look pretty.
But I still hate snow.
Since I go back tomorrow, I decided to make some new plan book pages to write on with my new Flair pens. Yay! I love Flair pens!
Old plan book pages:
Blech. Boring! Even Flair pens can't liven that up.
New plan pages!
Pretty! I took out some blocks that I didn't use, such as a spot for Morning Work and Literacy Centers. I never wrote in them, I just knew what I was going to do for morning work, and I used a chart to keep track of literacy centers. I also increased the space between the lines so I have more room to write.
I like having my plan pages go according to my daily schedule.
So while going through pins on Pinterest, I came across a great site for behavioral interventions. You may know it, it is called PBIS World . I was so excited to find it! You can click on specific behaviors you want to target, and clicking through the description, it takes you to Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 interventions. Today I printed out three different BIP plans, each one different and targeted for specific behaviors that my kids demonstrate. I loved that they were so easily accessible and the site is SO easy to use. It's perfect for RTI, and best of all - ITS. ALL. FREE.
Doesn't get any better than that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh man! I wish we had that snow! We have only had a few inches this year...totally sad about that! Stay safe and have a great week!
ReplyDeleteYea, we heard about that here in NC. Nemo is too cute of a name for such a blizzard. lol. I just think of the fish ;) Thanks so much for sharing this website. I have a little one that has been a handful (to say the least) all year and I will definitely be using some of the strategies.
ReplyDeleteSarah
teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com