About Me

My photo
I have been teaching for 10 years, all of them in special education. I started as a consultant teacher at 7th grade, and then moved to a self-contained classroom for 4 years. I am now back at the upper levels as a consultant teacher and am looking forward to a new adventure at this grade level.

Blog Archive

Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy July! and Freebie Alert!

Hello everyone! Its been awhile but I've just been finishing up the school year and spending the week at home with my 3 year old.

My final days at the elementary level were a lot of fun. We had our field day, and then I had a little graduation ceremony for my group. I had to copy Reagan Tunstall's adorable "Walking the red carpet to the next grade" idea!




 My group hug after they "graduated"...

Now I am beyond excited to float around on this bad boy all summer.

I've been working on some stuff to get ready for next year, even though I keep telling myself that I don't want to think about school for a month or so! I'm working on making my own planner since I don't like any of the store bought ones. Your freebie is the calendar from this giant project. It's cute, its polka dot, its fun!




Click this link to get your freebie! Calendar!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your calendars. Our school starts the first week of August...would it be possible to create an August calendar? Thank you so much!!!
    Krissy
    dk6spencer@elpasotel.net

    ReplyDelete