About Me

My photo
I have been teaching for 10 years, all of them in special education. I started as a consultant teacher at 7th grade, and then moved to a self-contained classroom for 4 years. I am now back at the upper levels as a consultant teacher and am looking forward to a new adventure at this grade level.

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Not teaching related

Not teaching related today but I just have to share how excited I am that my girl, Cat Deeley, host of So You Think You Can Dance was finally nominated for an Emmy! She's seriously the best hostess on a tv show out there and I love watching her. Anyone who knows me knows that SYTYCD is MY SHOW and I love everything about it. I've been watching since the first season and some of my absolute favorite routines have been nominated for Emmy's this year as well. So excited for the choreographers! It's such an achievement to have your work recognized in that way.

ETA: My main man, Michael C. Hall was nominated for Best Actor for Dexter. YAY! I <3 that show so hard, and hope he wins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment