About Me

My photo
I have been teaching for 10 years, all of them in special education. I started as a consultant teacher at 7th grade, and then moved to a self-contained classroom for 4 years. I am now back at the upper levels as a consultant teacher and am looking forward to a new adventure at this grade level.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Painting is my happy place

More handmade goodness today! I finally found rub-on stickers at AC Moore and that made me giddy with glee. So I bought a wooden tray and a clipboard to make cute with my new finds! I wasn't sure what I'd do with the tray but my writing folders fit in it perfectly, so I made a writing folder holder! I was going to use that bucket but the folders don't fit right and kind of curl up. This way they lie flat and don't have a chance of falling out all over the place.

There she is. I thought it was cute! :)

The front. It got sloppy because I got excited and didn't let it dry. Oh well.

Back
ETA: My clip board! 

2 comments: