About Me

My photo
I have been teaching for 10 years, all of them in special education. I started as a consultant teacher at 7th grade, and then moved to a self-contained classroom for 4 years. I am now back at the upper levels as a consultant teacher and am looking forward to a new adventure at this grade level.

Blog Archive

Monday, August 1, 2011

30 Followers Giveaway!

Hello again! I wanted to say thanks to the people who are followers of my lil ol' blog here! I love that you like my ideas and comment on them so often. I really like having a community of teachers that I can share ideas with and get useful ideas from! My classroom next year is going to be so much better because of the amazing ideas and tips I've found in you.
So to say thank you, gracias, merci, I will hold a very easy giveaway for a $20 Target gift card! Also, I will custom paint and personalize your very own teacher clipboard or tray, much like the ones I made in one of my earlier posts.
Here goes:
1) Leave me a comment telling me that you're a fabulous follower!
2) Blog about this giveaway on your own blog and let me know about it!
Those two things will get you entries into the giveaway! The giveaway will end at the end of the week, Friday August 5th at 5 pm.
Thank you for being a follower of my blog! I appreciate you so much!

10 comments:

  1. I follow your blog!

    amylynnmarshall@aol.com

    http://theresourseroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow your blog!!

    Lisa
    fsuteach81@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower of your cute blog! :o)

    Jennifer
    jennkeys@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i found your blog and am glad i did because i'm trying to find more special educators. i am a k-3 special educator in a self contained classroom as well...and your newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete