Friday, August 19, 2011
Anchor Chart Notebooks
I was on Pinterest the other night and saw someone had pinned anchor chart notebooks. The blog they linked back to explained that the teacher felt guilty about throwing away anchor charts that they made in class. So what she did was take a photo of the charts they made, printed one out for each student and glued them in a notebook for the students! I loved this idea because I like having places that my kids can go to for reference right at their fingertips. I went to Wal-mart this morning and got spiral notebooks for $.20 each and just made some cute covers for them. If I was any good at the modge podge, I'd totally do that, but modge podge and I have a violent history. I plan on just taping them on with my trusty packing tape. Love!
Click the link to get your copy!
Labels:
freebie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment