I. Am. So. Excited. about this paint! Last year I ordered one of those tabletop pocket chart easel things from Really Good Stuff and it really didn't come with the dry erase board it promised me. So it sat on a shelf unused. This year I'm making my own dry erase board for it. Maybe I can make some dry erase table tops too! The possibilities are endless. I'm so excited about this.
So I mentioned hubby was willing to help. He spray painted five of my new clipboards for me...an awesome lime green!
I think they look fantastical. I have some rub on decals that I am going to add to them. The rest of the clipboards are going to be this lovely blue:
I'm definitely going to paint my little pegboard black and hang these puppies in alternating colors. I'm thinking of numbering them so the kids get their own number clipboard, to eliminate arguments. I can just write the numbers on with my trusty paint pens.
I also spent the afternoon customizing the clipboard for my first giveaway winner, Ms. Male! If I don't say so myself, I freakin' LOVE this clipboard. I will post pics once its completely done. It's ADORBS. Brown and pink striped with a brown and pink polka dotted bow. I think I need to make several more.

No comments:
Post a Comment