Went back in for another round today! I got all the boxes unpacked and broken down. Now I still have to organize all of the stuff!
big books.
Writing center. I have not decided if I am going to keep the bins up on the shelf or take them home for my daughters room.
Hooks for hanging my clipboards. I am thinking about painting this pegboard black.
My desk.
Plan book all ready to go!I love my self-designed planner pages. Click on "Freebies" to find your own copy!
Lots more to do in the next few weeks!!!

I have to do what you are doing in two weeks. I have been a teacher for 17 years, general Ed class for the last twelve years, taught sdc preschool 14 years ago, and gen Ed before that. I am returning to special Ed teaching sdc k to 3. I am very nervous about the change and your blog is helping me overcome my worries. I love teaching and have always taken all the kids others sadly didn't want so I am sure I will be fine but I just had to thank you for your posts! This is also my first week using an iPad so forgive me if there are typos.
ReplyDeleteHi! I have been teaching for the past 4 years. I teach resource currently, but next year, I am teaching k-4 SDC for moderate/severe students ((this is what I originally wanted to do)) I am very nervous. I really like your daily plans you posted here and went to look for them in the freebies, but I didnt see them. If you still post on this blog and get this, could you post them again?
ReplyDelete