About Me

My photo
I have been teaching for 10 years, all of them in special education. I started as a consultant teacher at 7th grade, and then moved to a self-contained classroom for 4 years. I am now back at the upper levels as a consultant teacher and am looking forward to a new adventure at this grade level.

Blog Archive

Monday, August 29, 2011

Final Week of Summer

Soooo, its the last week of summer! I am torn between looking forward to fall and missing summer hardcore! Hoodies, jeans and sneakers are some of my favorite things to wear. I will miss the nice weather and undivided, uninterrupted time with my baby of summer. I'm excited to meet my kids but not looking forward to handling meltdowns and temper tantrums! I'm excited for Halloween and Thanksgiving, apple pies and candy. Ahh well. All good things come to an end, right? Sigh. To commemmorate going back to school, here is my zebra print clipboard. I'm a LITTLE bit in love with it!
I think for my 50 followers giveaway, I will give away another personalized, handpainted clipboard! I just need 1 more follower! :)

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute!! I will send your blog address to my friends :)

    Hadar

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I make 50! Now I just need 3 more followers on my blog. ;)

    cardsandcardigans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh cant wait for that giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete