About Me

My photo
I have been teaching for 10 years, all of them in special education. I started as a consultant teacher at 7th grade, and then moved to a self-contained classroom for 4 years. I am now back at the upper levels as a consultant teacher and am looking forward to a new adventure at this grade level.

Blog Archive

Friday, August 26, 2011

Freebie Friday

Sorry to report no new freebies today, but I do have lots of fun things available on my blog if you just take a look around or click under "freebies". I've been a busy girl with school starting in 1 week! I have been personalizing my own clipboards for use in the classroom. I'm going to use them to hold meeting notes, writers workshop conference records and DRA forms when the time comes around. I just love to have cute things for me to use. They are mostly still a work in progress but I wanted to share anyway!
I like the "galaxy-ish" feel this one got! I originally started it blue and green stripes but hated the way it turned out. So I spray painted over it black and glopped on the sparkle! I am going to add a PINK ZEBRA STRIPED ribbon. (SO. EXCITED. about the zebra print ribbon.)

I am loooving this one too! I will use it for my writers conferences. I might write something on the back but I'm not sure yet. I used spray paint glitter and loved it!

My last clipboard is going to be...ZEBRA PRINT! I'm taking the plunge and am going to try to draw some zebra stripes and fill them in black. Right now the board is painted white, and I'm waiting for it to dry.
I've also been busy making things for the kids, based on pins I've done. I decided to go with the behavior rewards binder idea instead of the prize box. So I made that up today and yesterday. And, as an update for yesterdays post for my friend, her interview went well and she is waiting to hear if she made the next step. She should! I hope! :)


1 comment: