About Me

My photo
I have been teaching for 10 years, all of them in special education. I started as a consultant teacher at 7th grade, and then moved to a self-contained classroom for 4 years. I am now back at the upper levels as a consultant teacher and am looking forward to a new adventure at this grade level.

Blog Archive

Saturday, August 13, 2011

A lot of randomness in this post!

This post might not be entirely teaching related so I apologize in advance!
I saw this in the store today when I was grocery shopping and it was all I could do NOT to buy it! I really wanted one of everything!
LIME GREEN AND BLUE ORGANIZATIONAL HEAVEN!!! <3 <3
Sigh. I spent the morning organizing my jewelry as well. I am a Premier Designs jewelry independent distributor on the side, and I have so. much. jewelry. right now, it's RIDICULOUS. So I took some inspiration from Pinterest (duh, of course) and got a bulletin board to hang my necklaces on.
SER.I.OUS.LY. A bit much?
I still have around 20 pieces from our new catalog that I absolutely MUST. HAVE. NOW. So I think I need another board! (On sale for $7.00 at Michaels if you're interested!)

I also got a new teaching bag! I have become slightly obsessed with zebra print so when I saw this lovely I knew it was mine forever. I got it at some random mall in Kingston, Ontario. It has expandable pockets and it fits like, 6 binders! I know, right?
It's also padded so I can carry my work laptop, which I get MONDAY. YAY! No more saving stuff on my Mac and burning it to CDs. I am going in to my classroom on Monday after picking up my computer and then it will be time to print off all the fantastical things I have downloaded this summer! Sophia will be going to the sitter so hopefully I'll be able to get a ton of stuff done.

No comments:

Post a Comment