About Me

My photo
I have been teaching for 10 years, all of them in special education. I started as a consultant teacher at 7th grade, and then moved to a self-contained classroom for 4 years. I am now back at the upper levels as a consultant teacher and am looking forward to a new adventure at this grade level.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Where It All Goes Down wednesday

I made a slideshow of my classroom photos, which will hopefully work here! I am used to Windows Movie Maker and have never used iMovie before, so its a little iffy for me right now. I wanted to add music and fun things but wasn't sure how to do it. I couldn't add comments either so if you have a question about something you see, please ask! I like that it shows the progression of my room and how it's changed up to this point. I got a LOT done today and hopefully will get my to-do list down to only a few items! :)

hop yourself on over to Blog Hoppin' to check out TONS of other classroom photos! :)

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to do your classroom tour in a video. Fun blog!

    Kasey
    http://firstgradeandfancyfree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice room and slide show. I like using Movie Maker for slide shows, I'm in charge of the graduation/holiday/spring slide show at school and that's the program I use. My husband had to help me learn to use it and add music and writing...wish I knew how to do it well enough to write directions down for you, but I'm still learning. But you did a good job anyway.

    ReplyDelete