About Me

My photo
I have been teaching for 10 years, all of them in special education. I started as a consultant teacher at 7th grade, and then moved to a self-contained classroom for 4 years. I am now back at the upper levels as a consultant teacher and am looking forward to a new adventure at this grade level.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Another good day! and something to share

Another meltdown free day. Hooray! I like these days. I've been able to get through the first 2 lessons of our math program with all 3 grade levels. My 2nd graders are working on addition, and 1st graders are reviewing numbers 1-10. Kindergarteners are working on sorting and classifying. I did a search for some sorting activities to put in their math tubs, and I created a fall sort quickly. It's nothing too special, I am going to laminate, cut out the pictures and have them sort them by color, shape and size. Click the picture below to snag it.
Fall Sorting Pictures

Here's hoping for a meltdown free week! OMG...I would die of happiness.

2 comments: