About Me

My photo
I have been teaching for 10 years, all of them in special education. I started as a consultant teacher at 7th grade, and then moved to a self-contained classroom for 4 years. I am now back at the upper levels as a consultant teacher and am looking forward to a new adventure at this grade level.

Blog Archive

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Scholastic Dollar Deals ~ FREE!

Thanks to Mrs. Patton's Patch , I got 10 Scholastic books FREE! They are having Dollar Deals until 9/20 and there is a special discount code to enter at checkout, and you get your books F-R-E-E. The code is 10THANKS. I got some cute books for pocket chart activities, reading and writing resources, morning message and morning meeting resources, and MORE. Love this!!! I looooove shopping without spending any money!

I'm sad the weekend is over. It's been a nice 2 days home with my family. I have to admit I am really anxious about going to school tomorrow and seeing what my little friend is going to get into next. Fingers crossed that I can handle whatever comes my way this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment