About Me

My photo
I have been teaching for 10 years, all of them in special education. I started as a consultant teacher at 7th grade, and then moved to a self-contained classroom for 4 years. I am now back at the upper levels as a consultant teacher and am looking forward to a new adventure at this grade level.

Blog Archive

Friday, September 2, 2011

Toddler Busy Bags

So while in blog-ville last night, and Pinterest, I stumbled on something called Busy Bags. I was immediately interested because I am always at a loss for ways to keep my little one busy when we're out to dinner, or in the car, or waiting for her lunch or dinner. I ended up going to the Dollar Store today and found some cute, age appropriate things to put in some Busy Bags for her! I was hoping to make some felt things for a mini-felt board but I think she's still a little too young to grasp the concepts. I couldn't find felt at the $ store anyway. I plan on making some felt shapes and color matching games for her eventually. Here's what I put together!
I called this one Puff-N-Stuff because she can stuff the puffs into the bottle. I'll figure out how to get them out later! She can also sort the puffs by color.

She loves to scribble and color! I am going to put her crayons in here too.

She LOVES puzzles.

Don't know how to rotate this but she can put the magnet letters on the tray.

1 comment: