About Me

My photo
I have been teaching for 10 years, all of them in special education. I started as a consultant teacher at 7th grade, and then moved to a self-contained classroom for 4 years. I am now back at the upper levels as a consultant teacher and am looking forward to a new adventure at this grade level.

Blog Archive

Friday, September 23, 2011

Wow.


So today was not fun. Again. I got back-handed in the face and shoved. At least the superintendent of SpEd was there to observe it happen. I am in no way holding my breath for something to be done though.

My other kids did awesome. As usual. We watched a supercute video about the life cycle of an apple tree on Youtube, then made our own life cycle projects. Here is the video: Apple Tree Life Cycle
Some of our projects:

Then, in an attempt to get my friend going so the super. could see him in action, I created this little number:
I cut up a real apple to teach them the parts, then they put this together and labeled it. I got the ideas from several internet locations. First, the printable apple life cycle cards came from here and the rest came from a blog called Lil Country Kindergarten. I hope you like the cute things my kids made this week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment