About Me

My photo
I have been teaching for 10 years, all of them in special education. I started as a consultant teacher at 7th grade, and then moved to a self-contained classroom for 4 years. I am now back at the upper levels as a consultant teacher and am looking forward to a new adventure at this grade level.

Blog Archive

Monday, October 10, 2011

I did it!

Ok, I got the haircut!
Please ignore my make-up-less face. I took this in the (parked) car right after it was cut. I did my bangs today using a technique from one of my new favorite blogs, The Small Things. She has the best hair blog ever, and I love her video tips. My bangs turned out FABULOUS due to her tips! Ok I know this isn't teaching related but I can't be all teacher all the time!
This weekend we went and got our pumpkins, and my daughter had such a good time petting the goats, feeding the sheep and sitting on the pumpkins!

And she went in the teepee for the first time, which was so sweet. The teepee is filled with different carved pumpkins, and its all dark but she was not really afraid. She had fun, and waited outside the door to make sure everyone else got out ok - haha!
She is so stinking cute. And loves her pumpkins!!!!
ok. Enough of the baby, I just can't get enough of her though! I did some laminating and printing and cutting this weekend while watching the Bills game (omg, seriously who is this team?) and I got a lot done. I need to start getting some freebies made for you guys! I might be able to post some units we wrote using the Common Core standards this past weekend. I found them useful and hope you will too!

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great! I love it - I think I may be inspired to update my look :)

    ReplyDelete