I am linking up with one of my favorite blogs to talk about the year that was 2011. Kristin at a Teeny Tiny Teacher is hosting!
11. Favorite Movie You Watched
I am watching The Help right now and am loving it so far. We're not big movie watchers so I can't remember seeing any movies other than Breaking Dawn and The Help! And The Help is way better than Breaking Dawn. Just sayin'.
10. Favorite TV Series
100%, completely, totally, it was the Sons of Anarchy on FX. Let me just post a few pieces of eye candy, and you will see why I enjoyed myself so much.
Hot, bad boy bikers with tattoos, good storylines, amazing writing and Harleys. LOVE.
9. Favorite Restaurant
This isn't a restaurant, but its a little place called The Ravioli Shop and they sell the BEST. HANDMADE. RAVIOLI. I've ever had. It's so incredible that when Dan and I were eating it, there was no conversation at the dinner table. We just sat and ate til it was gone. Mmmm, now I want some.
8. Favorite New Thing You Tried
I didn't really try something new this year, besides blogging. That is probably my favorite thing I've gotten into, because of the amazing teaching inspirations that I have gotten and connections that have been made.
7. Favorite Gift You've Received.
My MacBook Pro, hands down. Love this thing!!!
6. Favorite Thing You've Pinned
Well, I am completely addicted to Pinterest, and have hundreds of pins. I'm not sure which is my favorite yet so let me go looksie through it.
I made this pie crust for my Thanksgiving apple pie and it was the best thing I've ever made. However, this might be my favorite pin, for obvious reasons.
5. Favorite Blog Post
I read so many blogs that I can't find a favorite blog post. i love them all!!!!!
4. Favorite Accomplishment
Watching my daughter grow up into this gorgeous little lady, who speaks well, is smart, funny and the best thing that has ever happened to me.
3. Favorite Picture
Without a doubt, this one. Me, hugging the bearded one in a full on smushy hug, my husband, my brother and his girlfriend all with our favorite band, who I'd been waiting to meet for half my life.
2. Favorite memory
The 311 cruise and all 4 days of its glory. It was amazing.
1. Goal for 2012
I'm not sure...I guess just to be better at all of my roles: mother, teacher, friend, wife, etc.









Thanks so much for linking up!! :)
ReplyDeleteOkay, we tried to watch Sons of Anarchy just the other day. I couldn't get into the first episode. Should I just give it time??
I am your newest follower!
A Teeny Tiny Teacher
I like your goal for 2012! I just found your blog and I can't wait to share ideas!
ReplyDeleteKristin- I am so excited you're following me! I feel like I should throw a party or something. I'm a huge fan! :) And yes, give SOA time. It is addictive when you get into it. There are some pretty complicated storylines that I needed help understanding, and I highly recommend using the subtitles at times. Seriously. Especially when the Irish/Scottish guy talks.
ReplyDeleteSo jealous of the 311 Cruise! How awesome that must have been! Your newest follower! =)
ReplyDeleteLaura
Kinder Kraziness
I loved The Help and I want a Macbook Pro so badly! I am pretty sure that it is going to be my next big purchase!
ReplyDeleteAdventures of a 6th Grade Teacher
Handmade ravioli sounds AMAZING!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMarvelous Multiagers!
I LOVE the Ravioli Shop too! (think that we may both live in the same area) -- I am your newest follower--
ReplyDeleteLori
http://bee-the-change.blogspot.com/
Yes Lori, we do live in the same area! (I did a little stalking of your blog!) I teach in a nearby district to yours, actually. Your blog lessons are too cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower from K Expo Linky. I hope you'll visit my blog. I love yours!
ReplyDelete