About Me

My photo
I have been teaching for 10 years, all of them in special education. I started as a consultant teacher at 7th grade, and then moved to a self-contained classroom for 4 years. I am now back at the upper levels as a consultant teacher and am looking forward to a new adventure at this grade level.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Finishing up the year

I feel like I've been in school for twelve years compared to everyone who has already been out on summer break! I'm still here until next Friday. To help make things easier I've been creating cute things I've seen on pinterest and making new resources for you all! Today I made a cute zebra/beach themed behavior clip chart. I love it! I will be posting it on TPT tonight. Here are some pics of what I've been doing this week.

4 comments:

  1. I'm in school until next Thursday... you're not alone!!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Alicia....we will make it.

    Lori@
    bee-the-change.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are in session until 1:25pm next Thursday. You can make it. Love those 'to do' lists BTW..

    Tai Patrice
    speechchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous that you get out so soon. I'm in school until Fri June 28, which means I still have two and a half weeks. Thankfully the last week is exams so no students in the afternoons.

    ReplyDelete