About Me

My photo
I have been teaching for 10 years, all of them in special education. I started as a consultant teacher at 7th grade, and then moved to a self-contained classroom for 4 years. I am now back at the upper levels as a consultant teacher and am looking forward to a new adventure at this grade level.

Blog Archive

Friday, June 8, 2012

Freebie Posters!

I saw a cute blog post today about classroom manners and she posted cute bee themed manners posters. If bee theme is your thing, you can get her original posters {here}

They are adorable and her blog is super cute! Bee things aren't my thing, so I made my own classroom manners posters, inspired by hers! I also ADORE the clipart from My Cute Graphics so I wanted to use some in a new creation. Click the picture below to get your copy of my classroom manners posters. If you decide to download, please consider being a follower of my blog if you are not already. Thank you! :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I liked making these and thought they turned out great. :)

    ReplyDelete