I am so excited to finally be on summer vacation! At least, for a week. I'm teaching a continuing ed reading class this summer so I will be working half days and teaching color guard as well.
My little Sophia helped me clean up on the last day. By playing memory. You know how she does. :)
I have to say that it looks so much better than how it looked last year. The whole back counter was full of all of my stuff from when I moved rooms! Now I only have that little section to unpack in September. I also set up my spare-room office for the summer at home, so I have an actual area to work in my house!
Welcome to blog-central.
I have extensive things on my summer to-do list, starting with cleaning out my daughters room and rearranging her furniture! Her room is an absolute disaster, but I guess that happens easily when you're TWO! :)
Before I go, I wanted to share the cutest site I found yesterday! Its called Anything but Perfect. She has the cutest free printable calendars and to-do list and a bunch of other things. I could spend all day on there! I love her designs!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment