Wow. Its only been a week of summer and already the Big Lots shopping bags are going in my dining room. I saw some cute baskets there for $1.20, and I knew they'd be perfect for my reading centers I plan on doing next year. I do have to control myself with my spending though - can't go too cray cray!!!
My best friend got married yesterday, (off topic, I know) and I was a bridesmaid and my daughter was a flower girl. It was the cutest wedding I've ever been a part of, and very classy.
I look horrid but how gorgeous is the bride? Seriously. I cried at her rehearsal, at the ceremony and when she got in her dress. We've been best friends since high school and I was just so happy for her! :)
I have been thinking about school, of course. I just made a mini-clip chart product for my TPT store. I just put it up there for you all to view and hopefully download!
Click this link to go directly to my store!!! {Click me! Click me!}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You guys are beautiful! I'm giving you an award, swing by when you get a chance :)
ReplyDelete☼Libby
First Grade Dual
I gave you an award, buzz by to pick it up=)
ReplyDeleteHeather
The Busy Busy Hive