About Me

My photo
I have been teaching for 10 years, all of them in special education. I started as a consultant teacher at 7th grade, and then moved to a self-contained classroom for 4 years. I am now back at the upper levels as a consultant teacher and am looking forward to a new adventure at this grade level.

Blog Archive

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Teachers Notebook

So if you have visited my blog lately you may have noticed the Teachers Notebook link on the left hand side. I decided to also offer my items on Teachers Notebook as well as Teachers Pay Teachers! I just created some super cute zebra themed student notebook covers! I greatly enjoy the free graphics from The 3AM Teacher, and if you don't follow her, you should. She has great ideas! Here's a quick preview of the covers I made:





I'm biased but I kind of love them. :)

Nothing much else has been going on this summer besides getting crafty. I plan on making some of those "search for the sightwords in the bag of rice" things today while Sophia naps. I'll put up pics later.

Ok since I'm on a time limit imposed by my daughter to blog, I am going to leave you with the direct link to the student journal covers on TN. Zebra Notebook Covers

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I love reading your blog! In August, I will be teaching my first K-2 self- contained class. Previously I taught 3rd grade inclusion. One thing I am wondering is how do you create your lesson plans (with standards) for all three grade levels. I have been trying to create different layouts and I haven't found one that I like yet. Please help!! :)

    Mallory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so cute and informative! I love all of your ideas! I teach 4th and 5th ED students in a self contained class. I'm your newest follower, as I love finding special ed. teacher blogs!

    Mary
    Teaching Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your binder inserts! I just gave you an award, stop on by to check it out!
    Taylor
    BakingCraftingTeaching Oh My!

    ReplyDelete