I visited the hand doctor that did my surgery on Thursday and I am able to return to work next Monday. This week at home is going to go by WAY. TOO. FAST. I have lots of things to get ready for returning to work, most importantly - digging out my professional work clothes! I've been living in sweats for 8 weeks! My work clothes are buried somewhere under all my comfy clothes.
Since today is the Superbowl, I'm doing absolutely NOTHING, except for making chocolate chip cookie oreo brownies for indulging in tonight. I am probably going to take full advantage of all the sales going on at TPT as well - such cute stuff is on sale! I'm having a sale too, so don't forget to check out my store while you're waiting for the commercials to come on during the game tonight. Not gonna lie, the commercials are my favorite part and have been kind of disappointing over the past few years. I'm hoping there are some good ones tonight.
Happy 'Bowl Day - enjoy the show!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment