About Me

My photo
I have been teaching for 10 years, all of them in special education. I started as a consultant teacher at 7th grade, and then moved to a self-contained classroom for 4 years. I am now back at the upper levels as a consultant teacher and am looking forward to a new adventure at this grade level.

Blog Archive

Friday, February 1, 2013

Superbowl Weekend TPT Sale!

I love the SuperBowl! I love football, and the SuperBowl is a super-overdone spectacle of awesomeness. My team rarely makes it to the big game (Cowboys fan here!) but I like finding a team to cheer for and getting into it. This year its the 49ers. I had a dream that they won so I'm hoping I can predict the future!

In honor of the fun, I slashed prices in my TPT store for the whole weekend! All of my items are at reduced prices and free things are still FREE! Enjoy!

Go 49ers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment