About Me

My photo
I have been teaching for 10 years, all of them in special education. I started as a consultant teacher at 7th grade, and then moved to a self-contained classroom for 4 years. I am now back at the upper levels as a consultant teacher and am looking forward to a new adventure at this grade level.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Special Ed Teachers Unite!

It is Annual Review time, and in honor of that, I have used IEP Direct to create a document that will help me draft IEP's before actually putting them on IEP Direct. Hopefully this will help me save some time when it comes time to go online and do it, since it will be just me copying what I've already done. This way I can take it with me and work on them during my spare time at home or waiting for appointments, or whatever.

Teachers Pay Teachers STILL is not letting me upload new things, so it is posted on Teacher's Notebook. Click the link below to see it for yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment