About Me

My photo
I have been teaching for 10 years, all of them in special education. I started as a consultant teacher at 7th grade, and then moved to a self-contained classroom for 4 years. I am now back at the upper levels as a consultant teacher and am looking forward to a new adventure at this grade level.

Blog Archive

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Updated Product on my TPT!

Hi blog world! Long time, no post! I've been SO busy lately with both of my jobs, taking care of my 3 year old and everything else. I have, however, had a few minutes to update my curriculum map planning guide that so many people like on TPT. I added some cute graphics and split it up into Fall, Winter and Spring/Summer pages. It is also a fillable PDF so you can type in it, and it has an extra column for you to add another curriculum area you may teach.



Click on this link to see it on my TPT store. If you have already purchased it, just go download the updated file, don't re-purchase it!

{2013-2014 Curriculum Planning Tool}

No comments:

Post a Comment