About Me

My photo
I have been teaching for 10 years, all of them in special education. I started as a consultant teacher at 7th grade, and then moved to a self-contained classroom for 4 years. I am now back at the upper levels as a consultant teacher and am looking forward to a new adventure at this grade level.

Blog Archive

Sunday, July 7, 2013

What I've Been Up To...

I heart summer.


 Yahoo!

Parades, fireworks, and Hulk-smashing windows (yeah i put my hand through a window...whoops!) and amusement parks!
Swimming, cute clothes, cute baby girls, and best friends!


Tattoos, trips, and of course, school work!
This is my most current tattoo piece...I have one on each foot, one on my back, one on my shoulder and now this one on my ribs that is a work in progress. I just had it worked on last night...owie!

And my finished teacher tool box! I love the nautical theme. I might be obsessed. I need a boat in my life, or at least friends with a boat! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment