Thursday, June 30, 2011
New Blog!
Ok, so I did it. I changed over to a teaching blog! I have quite an obsession, I have to say. I think this layout is supercute, but I want to put it out there: if anyone can help me with getting that big blue bar off the top, I would love you forever. And ever. I tried everything in the blogger dashboard to help me but to no avail. HELP! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi! Where did you put your shabby blogs code? Is it in an HTML box at the top of your page?
ReplyDeleteKristen
Yes, I did. I tried it at the bottom of the page too but it gave me the same results both times.
ReplyDeleteWhat if you put it in the sidebar? Sometimes that affects how things display too.
ReplyDeleteK I will try that!
ReplyDeleteUgh it's still the same!
ReplyDeleteOk apparently I figured it out without even knowing what I was doing. I like the way this looks! :) Thanks for your help!!!
ReplyDelete