About Me

My photo
I have been teaching for 10 years, all of them in special education. I started as a consultant teacher at 7th grade, and then moved to a self-contained classroom for 4 years. I am now back at the upper levels as a consultant teacher and am looking forward to a new adventure at this grade level.

Blog Archive

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thoughts/Prayers for a fellow teacher??

Hi everyone!
I wanted to put this out there so a friend of mine could get some extra good thoughts and good energy her way for tomorrow. We have a 1st grade opening that she is interviewing for, and she's been a long-term sub at our school for 2 years. She is a phenomenal teacher and I personally believe we really need her in our building! If I was in charge, I'd hire her in a millisecond. She's smart, great with kids, and consistently goes above and beyond for her class. Not to mention, if she gets the job, she'd be my classroom neighbor!! So if you could, just send her a little luck by thinking of her and her interview tomorrow? I really, really, REALLY hope it goes well (it will, of course, because she's fantastical) and she gets the job. Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. I will definitely be sending good thoughts her way!!! From one very-willing teacher to another! Of course, you will have to let us know when she gets the job! ;)

    Hadar
    Miss Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hadar! I will definitely post what happens either way! :)

    ReplyDelete