About Me

My photo
I have been teaching for 10 years, all of them in special education. I started as a consultant teacher at 7th grade, and then moved to a self-contained classroom for 4 years. I am now back at the upper levels as a consultant teacher and am looking forward to a new adventure at this grade level.

Blog Archive

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Now for some good news

My Pets in the Classroom grant came in and I got my hamster today! She is adorable. I love her already, even though she has already had a traumatic beginning to her life with me. My husband was holding her and she climbed up on his shoulder, then fell off and ran and hid under my car! I'm going to have my kids name her tomorrow, so she is nameless for now but here are a few pics of her!

2 comments: