About Me

My photo
I have been teaching for 10 years, all of them in special education. I started as a consultant teacher at 7th grade, and then moved to a self-contained classroom for 4 years. I am now back at the upper levels as a consultant teacher and am looking forward to a new adventure at this grade level.

Blog Archive

Friday, October 7, 2011

Not school related

Ok, I need opinions. It is not school related but it is an EXTREMELY. IMPORTANT. TOPIC.

My hair.
This is me, a few weeks ago. Notice my hair is shoulder length-ish. Also notice my round face-ish. I found this pic on Pinterest last night and it's haunting me.
*sob*I kind of love it. I had my hair in a short bob before, and although i was not going for the bowling ball look, it kind of went there.
The big question is: Do I get my hair cut like this? Thoughts and opinions please.

2 comments:

  1. That cut is adorable!! I recently cut off my long hair and don't regret it one bit. As a matter of fact, I went back and had her cut off more a couple of weeks ago!! Do it!! :)

    Caitlin
    Ms. Preppy's Adventures in Primary and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete