About Me

My photo
I have been teaching for 10 years, all of them in special education. I started as a consultant teacher at 7th grade, and then moved to a self-contained classroom for 4 years. I am now back at the upper levels as a consultant teacher and am looking forward to a new adventure at this grade level.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Soooo cute!

Today we started thinking about valentines day. Yesterday we made adorable love bees and today wrote acrostic poems about love. One of my kids wrote the cutest, sweetest poem about his mom and dad. I took a picture of his adorableness. Here are two poems and our bees. I bought the craft template on TPT from A Cupcake for The Teacher. Her Buggy For You projects are so fabulous.

1 comment:

  1. That poem is adorable! His parents will absolutely love it!

    Kara
    Spedventures

    ReplyDelete