About Me

My photo
I have been teaching for 10 years, all of them in special education. I started as a consultant teacher at 7th grade, and then moved to a self-contained classroom for 4 years. I am now back at the upper levels as a consultant teacher and am looking forward to a new adventure at this grade level.

Blog Archive

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Awards!

In the past 2 days I have been awarded 3 One Lovely Blog Awards! Why thank you, ladies, thank you very much! I feel very honored that people take notice of my little blog and take the time to include me in their awards lists. :)
So I suppose the rules are to:
1. Link back to the person(s) that gave you the award.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other blogtastical friends.
3. Follow the person who gave it to you.

So here I go!

Lori Faas, a local teacher, awarded me first!
Bee the Change

Second was Karlie at We Are All Special

Third was Karla from


Life In Special Education


Thank you ladies! :)

Here are 15 more lovely blogs!
First Grade Glitter and Giggles






<="" heathersfirstgradeheart.blogspot.com="" http:="" img="" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjLgb5PPnwv0nmD0q2Ro305x-Vchyphenhyphenn4WFFECeG76lvlp3MfTlFIdnZ0vPDBPN_7GDPwswaa4vvUrHv3yJpVuP1pQ4QNKydbt-8od3wuh8NX0jOrw0Jb1rVwwAFmwOR_-DAp1AWGv6bH2lU/" target="_blank" border="0">Heather's Heart











Sailing Through First Grade



Primary Perspective



Photobucket












1 comment:

  1. Hey! I love the new blog layout! Very pretty!

    Lori@
    bee-the-change@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete