Just in my classroom. I have about 100 pens/pencils/markers just for my use. Something is wrong with me. And I feel an intense need to go get more.
I have been working on my To Do list and adding to it as I go around my room and see what else needs to be taken care of! But I do enjoy checking things off my list. Today I cleaned out my mailboxes, organized/cleaned out the guided reading area, washed my whiteboards, organized my math manipulatives, and revamped my Guided Reading plan binder. I've been busy. Good thing the kiddos are working hard while I'm doing all this! Here is some photo evidence of what I've done today.
| Made labels for my canvas boxes of teacher books. |
Made an adorable little caddy for my dry erase supplies with stickers from my bloggy Christmas exchange!
Created new baskets for guided reading groups for next year with my same awesome zebra stickers.
And re-did my guided reading binder. Its no secret that I'm not guided readings biggest fan but I have gotten better at it. I thought long and hard about how I wanted my lesson plans to look and created one that I hope will work for me next year.
And to top that off, I posted three new items in my TPT store, and the Guided Reading plan template is there, for FREE!!! I also posted the beach/zebra clip chart as well as a FILLABLE curriculum plan! I had no idea the curriculum plan would be SO popular! So I made a blank one people can fill in to meet their own needs.
Just because I love you, here is my {Guided Reading plan template}, free for you. Because you're an awesome teacher and you do a great job with your kids every day. :)

Love those stickers!!
ReplyDelete❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher
I too have lots of writing tools and I can't wait to get the smelly markers that everyone is talking about.
ReplyDeleteHeather
The Busy Busy Hive
I like how you use the canvas boxes for organizing your curriculum. You have just given me some ideas on how to use them next year. Thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure