Here are some photos from yesterdays adventures.
My lovely clipboards.
Color words in the back of the room.
Number words (which all fell this morning!)
writing supplies table
Clip chart and Star behavior wall of fame. I will put students names there when they reach the top of the chart, along with adding a glitter sticker to their clip.
word work area. Pocket charts and me have never really been the best of friends. I've always had trouble finding ways to use them. I figure the kids can do sorting activities with it. I also decided to turn the white board behind it into my anchor chart board.
Ok since blogger is not doing what I would like it to with pictures, I will add pictures in another post. We'll call it round 2!

I LOVE your clipboards!
ReplyDeletehttp://ashleigh-educationjourney.blogspot.com/
Thank you! I will let my husband know they got a compliment, he worked hard on painting them! :)
ReplyDelete